We use the right people, insights and analysis to deliver consistent results for our clients. We focus heavily on these key areas:
- Research and Planning - Identifying and developing keywords that fit around your brand - from brand, generic, competitor to long tail keywords. We’ll make an effort to understand your brand, consumers and competitors.
- Development - After completing extensive research, your account manger will build a bespoke, structured paid search campaign that will incorporate keyword match types, ad copy and landing page recommendations. In addition, they’ll utilise our data science team to calculate metrics that will hit your KPI targets. We’ll also set up tracking so you’ll know the true value of each keyword in your account.
- Execution - Once we’ve launched your paid search campaign we will keep a close eye on your brand’s performance, analysing conversion rates, monitoring your KPIs and fine-tuning your keyword bids when necessary.
- Ongoing Optimisation - Our optimisation approach is focused on six key areas:
- Business Goals: daily monitoring of your accounts to ensure we are on track to meet your targets.
- Visibility: maintaining expected levels of impression share across your accounts.
- Movers: measuring the performance of key variables such as device, location, time and demographics to achieve your KPIs.
- Reporting: regular reporting which covers all key areas of your accounts.
- Bids: optimising keyword quality scores and ad positions.
- Budget Efficiency: monitoring your accounts daily to track budgets against your monthly targets.